Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My dad's garden...


Since I need to take updated pictures of my garden I thought I would share some I took of my Dad's Amazing Garden over the weekend.












































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a serious gardener! Those are neat.

majc forever said...

He is and he's such a great source for information! So happy to have this to share with him. I just ordered us both some Shade Cloth today so we can, hopefully, extend our lettuce growing.